ページ

2010年7月5日月曜日

Fashion Crisis


You know, Tokyo is now in Tsuyu(rainy) season....and extraordinary humid.
I wanna escape from this weather and choose songs gave me nice tropical breeze.
There is no reason but i always finish my set with gentle song like Sweet William...
(Sweet William is my best band from Matinée!)

Here is my DJ set for "Fashion Crisis"(3rd July 2010)

>>>Set 1
Citadel "fountana mix"
Eternal Summers Secret Language
El Guincho "Palmitos Park"
Page Boys "In Love With You"
Aias "Aias"
The Bodines "Therese"
Voxtrot "Mother sisters daughters&wives"
Billy Bragg "Africa"
The Pasadenas "Follow that car"

>>>Set 2
The Softies "Love Seat"
My Bloody Valentine "Paint A Rainbow"
Pains Of Being Pure At Heart "Hey Paul"
Five Thirty "Abstain!"
Some Other Day "Bury Your Sins"
Tender Trap "You don't want"
Pastel Collision "two on the town"
Tullycruft "wild bikini"
Barracuda "Summer Fun"
Sweet William "Lovely Norman"



wild love

x sumire