ページ

2010年4月15日木曜日

All Or Nothing Girl


The Babies - "Meet me in the city"
The Drums - "Best friend"
The Hit Parade - "My stupid band"
Moonrats - "Good night blue"
Jeremy Jay - "Airwalker"
The Zombies - "Time Of the season"
Liechtenstein - "Apathy"
Jane - "It's a fine day"
Reactive - "Sixteen Deluxe"
Laughing Apple - "Participate!"
The Larks - "All or nothing girl"
Ravyns - "Raised on the radio"
Rope - "I can't pretend to understand"


Today I spin vinyls at Sign Daikanyama.
I like this place 'cause I can do DJ more casually.
So that I played Jane (Cherry Red label) and Hit Parade in my set.
(I think Hit Parade will match with The Drums sound!)

Next party is Second Royal Anniversary in Kyoto.
I'll try to get together recently indie sound into my DJ*

今日は代官山のSignでDJでした。
いつものDJよりも肩の力がぬけた選曲が出来るのがSignの魅力。
だからこそかけられるCherry RedのJaneやHit Paradeを取り入れた選曲。
(The Drums → Hit Paradeの流れをやってみたかった!)


次は京都でSecond Royal AnniversaryでDJ。こちらも
indie総括な感じで選曲できればと思ってます*

these days my friends DJ play this hit parade song (my best song ever!)


and I played this song cause love this video!!!

indie rude boys!

x
sumire