ページ

2009年8月18日火曜日

the drum love!




I heart Francesca Lia Block very much.
(if you haven't read, just buy and read whole stories!)

In the book of "Witch Baby",I love the subtitle of "Drum Love".
This sound really sweet and fun :)

Inspired of this title I come up with idea to recommend twee grrrls of this band called The Drums.
you can have a listen on their myspace
little electro,shoogaze but not complicated.Just have a great mood and heat/coolness.
(Swedish nice band The Embassy sounds simmilar)
4 cute boys from Brooklyn,you must not miss them!


Their sounds reminds me "Sathurday Looks Good To Me" and "The Legends".
Both of them released many great pop tunes.
The Drums haven't release their sound as vinyl,but maybe soon??

I still can't escape from the mood of summer vacation (I can't? or I don't!?!?)
Even summer has gone,when i listen to their songs.
They make me back to the most precious memory of summer!


wave your flags!

x
sumire