ページ

2009年5月16日土曜日

X-double minus

yesterday,we had truly precious time at Blue Boys Club.


Mr.Penate's DJ is absolutely great! Also other DJs were great either.
that's what Tokyo music waiting for...

I know I must not suppose to say such a thing,but there are soooo many people
who use the music just for money or picking up girls/boys... what a shit!
This is real...such a pitty. Please don't look away these nitty-gritty.
We still want to believe what DIY ethos can change this situations.
Good people like Blue Boys Club,PLASTICZOOMS,other people around us(I cannot mention all) still make us to believe we are alright.

Next Blue Boys Club,we are guest DJ.
NEILS CHILDREN is coming back to TOKYO!

Good bye geezer(Yes it's you).


I used to study to finish my Kanji-homework there when i was 15y/o!!!haha

x
sumire