ページ

2009年5月17日日曜日

Rhubarb and Custard


There is no such a food "Rhubarb and Custard" in Japan!!
So I cannot imagine how it taste...

i got a nostalgic air with this.
new single of poppy and the jezebels "rhubarb and custard"




oh,i almost forget this!
FUZZBOX "Rules and Regulations"


There are so much good bands around world this era.
Yes,Vivian Girls,Mika Miko,Brilliant Colors,Ipso Facto,Wet Dog,Finally punk,poppy and the jezebels,Theoretical Girl,
Slowdown Tallahassee,Dum Dum Girls...more and more I cannot write them up all.
In Japan,There is THE SUZAN ,Love And Hates also She Talks Silence.
so please check them,I promise that you will love them!

Ha~~~
I always feel empty after clubbing on Saturday night.
last night,we (Chihiro,KINK,and I) went to Super Deluxe to see Halfby play.

I love those boys (not boys? yeah,but in mind they are still boys!)


After that,i went to Big Love at web,but my interests got cool to nothing.
I had interview with Thieves like us for the fanzine coming out this month,
They answered "people can find real love at the dance floor",
But I wonder is it ture...what do you think?
I mean "real love" is not only with boys&girls thing but also "real music love".


anyway,I think this flyer is funny,'cause Vivian Girls are not look a thing alike!!!


oh,I gotta back to my work!
x
sumire