ページ

2009年3月27日金曜日

Our love is heavenly...

hmmm...last post,about K records.
I took Heavenly's LP from my vinyls lack to play...

this is my favourite too.


US labe such as Slumberland,it has been long time since it started.
But they are still (more attractive!) release such as Crystal Stils,The Pains Of Being Pure At Heat and Cause Co-motion.

Heavenly - "Our love is heavenly"


this video is like fantasy...but it real.

tonight,I went to see Hideki Kaji playinh at Footnik in Osaki
(having fish&chips sounds really British.)


i really love to talk these boys,they have originality,everytime they make me really amazed by their full of ideas.(talking about sweets with boys is so much fun!!)


About me...I was absent my job (boring office work) again lol.
Spent time with this cute rabbit.

She was from mina perfonan and she stock my stuff too!
how cleaver she is!

I fuckin' love this bunny too


meeeeean bunny <3

good night
x
sumire